Michel Montaign

Montaign in this reading spoke about what happens to your obligations once death occurs. This captures my interest because I never really thought about in the way he explained his opinion. He went on to explain that we are not responsible for anything beyond our strength such as death and the only thing that we have control over is our own will. I somewhat agree but also have questions with this due to other outside reasonings. Like death does happen but what if we contribute towards it like refusing treatment for an illness. Also it made me think on my opinion with the whole obligations after death. What really happens after we die and what happens to all the things that were our obligations. Who's obligation does it become and is it just as important to them than it was to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood Questions

Final Project

Methods of Montage